Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Sketching Personalities on Paper

Greetings~

Hi there! Here we go again, another interesting activity in class: Draw yourselves, from memory alone and in 5 minutes! With as much details as we could incorporate into our masterpiece. It sounded fun so we just as we were asked to!


The session was funny, with everyone figuring out what they looked like, "which part of the face that I have moles on", "how crooked my smile is.. towards the left or right?", "whether my eyes are squinting or not..", "how big my nose is??", etc.
 We recommend you to try it too! Trust us, you'll realise that there are plenty of things you didn't know about your own face!

At the end of the drawing session, we were questioned on what aspect of our face did we first draw.
Honestly, that question seemed irrelevant. Why bother about what we drew first, the final image is what counts, isn't it!

But apparently, psychology says that it somehow reflects our inner desire! AHAHHH...can u believe it!

Wanna know what we got?


THIS IS ME, HASNY!!! ...Did I drew myself correctly??? Yea, I know I need to draw my nose bigger though. Sobss.

I drew my spectacles first. My justification is that, it is easier to measure & determine the size of my face if I drew the spectacles first (ration of the distance of both eyes and such). Plus, I adore my own eyes if I were to compare with other parts of my face #narcissism

HOWEVER! Dr. Fiza said that.. Those who drew accessories first (such as spectacles & jewelries) -> deep inside, they are craving for LIMELIGHTS!!! *GASPS*

*self-reflection* Reallyyyy?? *judging myself*




And, this is me, Iman! Not that I ran out of time to draw the organs on my face, I'm just a really pathetic artist, and a lazy one at that too!

I drew the outline of my face first, as that's what determines the positioning of the rest of my facial features.

Dr. Fiza told us that those who prefer to draw outline first are usually guarded, always goes by the book and confident!
Won't deny, it's pretty much accurate!

(P.S. Forgive the unwanted doodling- my pencil can't stand still!)





SO YEAH...

I got 'attention-seeker' kind of personality and Iman got confident. *a little bit of jealousy there* huhuhuuu

Whatever it is, I still love you, buddy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment